5 Top Reasons to Train Your Dog
- Your dog will be happier and a happy dog = a happy owner! A well trained dog is likely to spend more time with their family both at home and out and about. Walks become enjoyable with your well trained, reliable dog at your side and there’s no need to leave them at home on family days out.
- Your communication skills grow stronger. Training is all about communication between dog and handler. Trained dogs are used to watching and listening for commands making them more attuned to their owners. The handler learns to use clear communication and not confuse the dog with waffle – you learn together.
- Strengthen your bond. Make training fun by using positive reinforcements, this teaches dogs to look forward to some 1:1 time with their owner. Your dog is rewarded for doing something right and you, the handler, get the feeling of accomplishment. It’s a great way to spend quality time together, building a mutual understanding and strengthening your bond.
- Training could save their life. A dog who responds when you call them or who drops something dangerous that they’ve picked up – on command, you might find that your training literally saves their life.
- You develop a wider social circle. It’s a great way to meet likeminded people.
At Animal Magic we have a wide variety of classes catering for all abilities. Our aim is to have happy, healthy dogs which we can enjoy as part of our family.
Term 2 begins week commencing 17th April, book your class now to avoid disappointment as places are limited.