Do you like walking your dog and making new friends?? Then why not join our Explorer Walks.
One of our experienced trainers will guide you and your dog around some of Norfolk’s fabulous walks. These walks are designed so you can:
Be guided around new walks so you can build up a repertoire of interesting walks.
Make new friends in a social situation
Practice heelwork (on or off lead depending on competence of dog and handler).
To come on these walks your dog must be at least 8 months old, have no behavioural issues and be able to walk for one hour. Dogs will only be allowed off lead at the discretion of the trainer. All walks start at 11.00am
The walks for 2019 are:
• May 20th Monday – Animal Magic Club Barn in Bradfield
• June 18th Tuesday – Sherringham Park ( Main car park £5 charge for non National Trust Members NR26 8TL)
• July 17th Wednesday – Overstrand (Overstrand Car Park, Pauls Lane NR27 0PE)
• Aug 15 Thursday- Hunworth (Hunworth Bell NR24 2AA the pub car park at the back)
• Sept 13 Friday – Pigneys Wood (https://www.woodlandtrust.org.uk/visiting-woods/wood/10380/pigneys-wood/) you can get Google maps instructions on this site. It is part of the Woodland Trust
• October 19 Saturday – Bacton Wood ( first car park opposite the picnic tables or the B1159 between Bacton and North Walsham)
• November 17 Sunday – Cromer ( Morrisons Car Park Holt Road, Cromer, NR27 9SW, Norf, UK)
• Dec 16 Monday – Felbrigg ( top car park just after the entry NR11 8PR)
All profits from the walks will be donated to Charity suggested minimum donation £5.00 per dog.
To book your place please click here or to discuss your dog’s training needs please contact Kathy today on [email protected] , or phone 01263 720730 and leave a message